Sunday, September 28, 2008

our fiji slideshow!



Also, I've loaded bunches of pictures from Maui before we set off - here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy -- We checked out you Fiji slideshow on Flickr. Loved the photos there and the running commentary here on your blog. You guys are having way too much fun. -Mom & Dad

Greg said...

Abby says "I love you Amy and I miss you. I hope you come back another day."
She also says "I want to see more pictures of Amy" - you weren't in enough of them for her tastes.

Greg said...

I rec'd the birthday present from you all. It's beautiful and Abby and I love the shells. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hi loves..you look so beautiful in those photos..brings happy tears to my eyes. Love you lots!!
sister, jenni

amy said...

thanks guys!!
i'm so happy we can share parts of our journeyings with you!!! miss you each, and love you very much.